Attend Our Fest
Join us as we bring the Panic! to Kansas City. Held in the historic Screenland Armour theater our film festival features 60+ horror, thriller and sci-fi films. Bringing you films weeks in advance - some of the films we debuted in previous festivals include Elijah Wood’s Maniac remake, Flight of the Conchords' What We Do in the Shadows, Lowlife, Scary Stories Documentary, Dark Was the Night, Vicious Fun, The Vigil and many more.
In addition to our feature film lineup we also host blocks of short film showcases. Attendees will vote for the best of fest. Want to take a break from the films? Check out our special events that include live podcasts along with Q&A sessions.
Screenland Armour | 408 North Armour Rd. North KC, MO 64116
We are committed to providing the safest theatrical experience possible for our audience that attend the festival in person. Our home theater, Screenland, has helped pave the way through Art House Convergence, NATO, and other exhibitor platforms helping determine and implement the best and safest way
to exhibit films.
- Limited Capacities of less than 50%
- Social Distancing: A minimum of 6 ft. of distance is pre-measured between all guests.
- UV-C Lighting: All air ducts are fitted with UV-C lighting which has been shown to kill bacteria and viruses such as COVID that transmit through air ducts in addition to high-density filtration.
- Disinfectant Fog: Between all shows all surfaces are treated with a disinfectant fogging solution that is approved by the EPA.
- Sanitization stations and masks are required by all patrons unless they are seated and eating and drinks.
Festival Passes & Rules
Thank you for purchasing your Full Fest and Weekend passes to this years Panic Film Festival! We wanted to reach out to everyone and update you on a few things that have changed with this years festival.
A curated selection of our festival featuring premieres, short film showcase and more. In person screenings are incredibly limited and subject to availability. Tickets will open for all passholders on the first day of the festival. If you miss something in-person your pass will unlock our virtual content too.
The complete line-up of films, shorts, special events, interactive engagements and more. Our signature festival events are online only this year.
Single Film Tickets
If you only want to catch a couple of films each day you can purchase tickets for a single screening.
See you at the fest!